Congratulations on adopting a pet from Almost Home!
The following is a list of essential items you should have in order to prepare to care for your new pet:
- Food and Water Bowls
- Food (if your dog was fostered, check with the foster about continuing the same food)
- Four to Six-foot leash
- ID Tag with your address and phone number
- Hard plastic carrier or foldable metal crate
- Brush or comb (depends on your pet’s coat length and type)
- Plastic waste bags or pooper scooper
- Variety of toys (balls, rope, chew toys, and a puzzle toy are a good start)
- Variety of treats (such as small cookies, bully sticks, etc.)
- Flea preventative
Remember to visit Premier Pet Supply to purchase any supplies you may need. Almost Home’s staff is happy to assist you with any questions you may have in order to make the transition period a positive experience for you and your pet. Thank you for adopting from Almost Home!